2D/1N Rinjani Summit Start Via Sembalun > Finish Via Sembalun
Sembalun Crater Rim 2600m, Summit 3726m
Detailed Itinerary 2D/1N Rinjani Summit :
Day 1. ~ 7 hours on the trek.
6.30am ” Breakfast at Senaru home stay
7.30am ” living to starting poin at Sembalun Village
8.00am ” medic check up and get a ticket
8.30am ” start to post 1 need 2 hours walking up
10.30am ” arrive at post 1 then get post 2 around 1 hour.
11.30am ” long rest to have a lunch at post 2, the tim will cook to sereve you.
1.30pm “keep walking to post 3, need 1 hour to get it.
2.00pm ” start walking up from post 3 to camp side will be 3 hours on the trek.
5.00pm arrived at sembalun Creater Rim for a night.
6.30 “Dinner Time then get in the tent.
Day 2. ~ 10 hours on the trek
1.30am ” weak up and get hot drink with some food before go to summit.
2.30 am ” start to summit attack normally 3 hours for reach on the top.
6.00am ” enjoy the volcano views from Rinjani summit.
7.00am ” descand down to camp site 2 hours
9.00am ” arrived at camp and get breakfast
9.30am ” return down to post 3 Sembalun
12.30pm ” Lunch time at post 2.
2.30pm ” arrived at Sembalun Village then transfer to our Rinjani Trekking Specialist Office et Senaru Village.
3.00pm ” Take your other items at our office and transfer to your next destination.
- Transport (pick up from airport to senaru and transfer from senaru to your next destination)
- One night accommodation in Senaru village before the trek,
- Foods and drinks during the trekking day only
- Local snack, fruit and soft drink during the trek
- Trekking equipment:
- Sleeping Bag
- Bed Mats
- Toilet Tent
- Camping Chair
- Coking Gear
- Experienced Guide and porter
- Entrance fee for Rinjani national park with trekking insurance
- International airfares
- Personal Trekking Equipment
- Any type of personal expenses, such as alcoholic beverages and drinks, phone and laundry.
- Rescue & travel insurance, trip cancellation costs, accident or health emergency, evacuation, loss, theft or damage to baggage and personal effects. We strongly advise you to take out personal travel insurance.
- Tips & Gratuities
Please Note The Following Items To Bring On Your Own:
- Quick-drying pants/shorts
- Long-sleeve shirts (for sun
- and bugs)
- Lightweight fleece or jacket
- Boots or shoes suited to terrain
- Socks (synthetic or wool)
- Extra clothes * (beyond the
- minimum expectation)
- Additional items for rainy and / or cold weather:
- Rainwear (jacket and pants)
- Long underwear
- Warm, insulated jacket or vest
- Fleece pants
- Gloves or mittens
- Warm hat
TRIP COST: (* Be a Rinjani Trekking Specialist Member Get $ 10% Discount *)
5Pax-10Pax: USD 180/Pax
2Pax-4Pax: USD 200/Pax
1 Pax: USD 350
For any queries related to the Trip do contact below person:
Phone: +6281353144856 (WhatsApp) Parman Trekker
THIS TRIP ORGANIZED BY:
Rinjani Trekking Specialist and don’t forget to see Other Rinjani Trekking service we are provide