Thre is additional rinjani clothing : An extra jacket for night time. A spare set of clothes for the next day. this just meant another set of cotton shirt, leggings, and sports bra.
Small towel to use throughout the climb because you will sweat.
Extra socks in case your previous day’s socks got wet.
Fresh underwear, because of course, you need them.
Flip flops to change into once you are at the campsite if you can’t be bothered to lace up your shoes each time you get out of your tent. This also came in handy for our Lombok waterfall side quest! I just brought along my go-to pair of slim Havaianas.
So there is more additional rinjani clothing when you get Trekking and hiking to Mount Rinjani Lombok Indonesia
- Quick-drying pants/shorts
- Long-sleeve shirts (for sun
- and bugs)
- Lightweight fleece or jacket
- Boots or shoes suited to terrain
- Socks (synthetic or wool)
- Extra clothes * (beyond the
- minimum expectation)
- Additional items for rainy and / or cold weather:
- Rainwear (jacket and pants)
- Long underwear
- Warm, insulated jacket or vest
- Fleece pants
- Gloves or mittens
- Warm hat