Senaru Sasak Village Tour
This Tour is completely for those of you who like the traditional culture and history of the Senaru Sasak Village. The Sendang Gila and Tiu Kelep waterfalls are the second option after visiting the Senaru traditional house and a correlation between the stories of the Senaru people and the waterfall. This year, the Senaru traditional village has been nominated for the best village in Indonesia according to the Ministry of Tourism and Creative Economy Indonesia.
Highlights Senaru Sasak Village Tour:
- Senaru Sasak Traditional House
- Sendang Gila Waterfall
- Tiu Kelep Waterfall
1. Pick up at hotel in Mataram, Senggigi or other places, breakfast at the hotel.
2. Drive to Senaru Village or Traditional Lombok Sasak Village.
3. Continue the journey to Sendang Gile Waterfall and have a picnic-style lunch with boxed rice.
4. Next, go to Tiu Kelep Waterfall, take a bath next to the waterfall
5. The last place to go to Malimbu Hill to see the beach view from the top of the hill and is the place where you can see the sunset.
6. Return to the hotel and the trip is complete.
Prices For :
o 2 – 4 orang USD 70 per Pax
o 5 – 7 orang USD 55 per Pax
o 8 – Lebih USD 40 per Pax
- Avanza/Xenia/Innova/APV vehicles full AC + BBM + experienced drivers
- Parking fees at all tourist destinations
- Entrance tickets at all attractions
- Local guide on Senorkeling / Gili Petagan
- Lunch as stated in the itinerary
- Mineral water
Price Excluded :
- Certain language specialists (if needed) on request
- Other personal things needs
- Tips for guide and driver