3D/2N Summit Lake Hot Spring
Start via Sembalun > Finish via Senaru
Sembalun Crater Rim 2600m, Summit 3726m, Lake 2000m, Hot Spring, Senaru Crater Rim 2641m.
Note: free pick you up at any place around Lombok, such as, Lombok Airport, Kuta Lombok, Senggigi Horbour, Mataram, Bangsal Horbour then Drive to Senaru Village a night before trek in Our Home Stay.
Detailed Itinerary :
Day 1. ~ 7 hours on the trek.
6.30am ” Breakfast at Senaru home stay
7.30am ” living to starting poin at Sembalun Village
8.00am ” medic check up and get a ticket
8.30am ” start to post 1 need 2 hours walking up
10.30am ” arrive at post 1 then get post 2 around 1 hour.
11.30am ” long rest to have a lunch at post 2, the tim will cook to sereve you.
1.30pm “keep walking to post 3, need 1 hour to get it.
2.00pm ” start walking up from post 3 to camp side will be 3 hours on the trek.
5.00pm arrived at sembalun Creater Rim for a night.
6.30 “Dinner Time then get in the tent.
Day 2. ~ 10 hours on the trek
1.30am ” weak up and get hot drink with some food before go to summit.
2.30 am ” start to summit attack normally 3 hours for reach on the top.
6.00am ” enjoy the volcano views from Rinjani summit.
7.00am ” descand down to camp site 2 hours
9.00am ” arrived at camp and get breakfast.
10.00am ” go down to the Lake side its gonna take 2,5 hours then have lunch.
12.30 pm ” having lunch then enjoy the Lake and hot spring water
2.30pm ” countinue to Senaru Creater Rim 2,5 hours on the trek
5.00pm ” reach up to Senaru Creater Rim with fantastic views.
6.30. Dinner Time and free time.
Day 3. ~ 5 hours till Senaru village.
7.00am ” get your breakfast
8.00am ” descand down to post 3 senaru.
10.00am ” to post 2 need 2 hours walking down.
12.00pm ” lunch at post 1 senaru.
1.00pm ” arrived at Rinjani Trekking Specialist Office.
2.00pm ” transfer by our car to your next destination.
- Transport (pick up from airport to senaru and transfer from senaru to your next destination)
- One night accommodation in Senaru village before the trek,
- Foods and drinks during the trekking day only Local snack, fruit and soft drink during the trek
- Trekking equipment:
- Sleeping Bag
- Bed Mats
- Toilet TentPillow
- Camping Chair
- Coking Gear
- Experienced Guide and porter
- Entrance fee for Rinjani national park with trekking insurance
- International airfares
- Personal Trekking Equipment
- Any type of personal expenses, such as alcoholic beverages and drinks, phone and laundry.
- Rescue & travel insurance, trip cancellation costs, accident or health emergency, evacuation, loss, theft or damage to baggage and personal effects. We strongly advise you to take out personal travel insurance.
- Tips & Gratuities
Please note the following items to bring on your own:
- Trekking poles
- Quick-drying pants/shorts
- Long-sleeve shirts (for sunand bugs)
- Lightweight fleece or jacket
- Boots or shoes suitedto terrain
- Socks (synthetic or wool)
- Extra clothes * (beyond the minimum expectation) Additional items for rainy and/ or cold weather:
- Rainwear (jacket and pants)
- Long underwear
- Warm, insulated jacket or vest
- Fleece pants
- Gloves or mittens
- Warm hat
TRIP COST: (* Be a Rinjani Trekking Specialist Member Get $10% Discount *)
5Pax-10Pax: USD 200/Pax
2Pax-4Pax: USD 250/Pax
1Pax: USD 400
For any queries related to the Trip do contact below person:
Phone: +6281353144856 (WhatsApp) Parman Trekker
This Trip Organized By:
Rinjani Trekking Specialist.