2 Days 1 Night Mount Rinjani Second Summit Tour
Start via Senaru > end of Senaru village
Highlight: Senaru Crater Rim 2,641.
Defficulty : Easy
Note: free pick you up at any place around Lombok, such as, Lombok Airport, Kuta Lombok, Senggigi Horbour, Mataram, Bangsal Horbour then Drive to Senaru Village a night before trek in Our Home Stay.
Day 1. ~7 hours on the trek
6.30am ” get your breakfast our home stay.
7.00am ” start hike to reach post 1 and post 2 will take 3 hour climb on.
12.00pm ” having Lunch and our Tim will cook to served the guest.
1.00pm ” Continue your trip to post 3 then reach Senaru Crater Rim for a night around 4 hours climb up.
5.00pm, arrived at your camp side enjoy with whole of the lake, summit, sunset views.
6.30pm ” Dinner time by our services.
Day 2. ~ 5 Hours walks on the last day.
3.00am “ weak up get light breakfast by biscuit/sandwich, hot tea, coffee, ginger.
3.30am “ start to second summit 3,112 m above sea level
6.00am “ enjoy the view from summit
6.30 am, “ descend down to camp site
8.30am ” get your breakfast
9.00am ” descand down to post 3 senaru.
11.00am ” to post 2 need 2 hours walking down.
12.00pm ” lunch at post 2 senaru.
2.30pm ” arrived at Rinjani Trekking Specialist Office.
3.00pm ” transfer by our car to your next destination.
- Transport (pick up from airport to senaru and transfer from senaru to your next destination)
- One night accommodation in Senaru village before the trek,
- Foods and drinks during the trekking day only
- Local snack, fruit and soft drink during the trek
- Trekking equipment:
- Sleeping Bag
- Bed Mats Toilet Tent
- Camping Chair
- Coking Gear
- Experienced Guide and porter
- Entrance fee for Rinjani national park with trekking insurance
- International airfares
- Personal Trekking Equipment such as warm jacket, Shoes, Trekking Stick, Head Lamp.
- Extra Porter to carry up your personal belongings
- Any type of personal expenses, such as alcoholic beverages and laundry.
- Tips & Gratuities
Please note the following items to bring on your own:
- Trekking poles
- Quick-drying pants/shorts
- Long-sleeve shirts (for sunand bugs)
- Lightweight fleece or jacket
- Boots or shoes suited to terrain
- Socks (synthetic or wool)
- Extra clothes * (beyond the minimum expectation)
- Additional items for rainy and/ or cold weather:
- Rainwear (jacket and pants)
- Long underwear
- Warm, insulated jacket or vest
- Fleece pants
- Gloves or mittens
- Warm hat
5 Pax – 10 Pax: USD 180/Pax
2 Pax – 4 Pax: USD 200/Pax
1 Pax: USD 350
For any queries related to the Trip do contact below person:
Phone: +6281353144856 (WhatsApp) Parman Trekker
THIS TRIP ORGANIZED BY: